Apprentice Science Technician
This exciting opportunity is a 2 year fixed term apprenticeship based at Nottingham Academy. You will provide high quality teaching and learning support to pupils whilst working towards a Level 3 Diploma.
The role includes:
- Assisting in the preparation of materials, stock and apparatus as required for demonstrations, and practical work.
- Assisting with cleaning, inspection, storage, maintenance and repair of and safety equipment. This may involve the construction and/or modification of equipment.
- Preparing curriculum equipment and learning resources for the classroom, as directed by the teacher
We are looking for someone with:
- excellent communication skills
- attention to detail
- excellent IT skills
- the ability to form good working relationships within a professional environment
In return, we can offer
- full training for your role within the Trust
- continuous support with both your qualification and work tasks
- a £4.00 per hour salary(£6567.01 per annum pro-rata) that is above the minimum apprentice wage
This is an excellent opportunity for an organised, pro-active and friendly person to join our
Nottingham Academy team. Experience is not required but you must be enthusiastic and keen to learn new skills. This role is term time only, and this is reflected in the pro rata salary. There are 2 positions available at this site.
To apply, visit the National Apprenticeship Website:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
TO APPLY please email a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference in your email.
WANT TO STAY INFORMED?
If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or to request a paper application form please call:
0115 748 3344